Golf Lessons?

 Me and Andrew started golfing this year! 


Boy it’s fun.





(Ignore that I’m wearing jeans in the picture - this was like the first 2 weeks I’d ever golfed and I didn’t know that’s not what you’re supposed to wear) 


We haven’t been able to get out much this summer - it’s way too hot. And we usually just play 9 holes, we tried 18 once and it took so long and got so hot that it just wasn’t that fun. Josh comes sometimes too, I just carry him in the wearable carrier and switch off when it’s my turn. He loves riding in the golf cart.





We aren’t that good at it, but I’ve had a couple lessons and am improving. 


I wish I could take you!! We could go get you a cute golf skirt and visor and zip around in the golf cart like maniacs all day, working on our tans and acting like goldshoe golf girls. You would have so much fun! 

Comments

Popular Posts